Here are some elements that help the voiceover meet the customer’s expectations:
- The type of voiceover project (advertising, audio book, documentary, corporate, etc.),
- the character : his energy and his tone (dynamic, smooth, friendly, narrative, reassuring, explaining, etc.),
- the objective of the character: reassure, explain, raise awareness, sell, tell a story, etc,
- the audience: professional, individuals, everyone, employees, etc.
- the relationship with the audience: confidant, friendly, professional etc,
- and possibly the pace : slow, normal, fast